What is it used for?The account Creation panel allows the administrator to manually create accounts to login to the system, to be distributed to users. To access it, select "User Accounts" on the left side menu of the system and, on the next screen, click the top right on the button "New User Account".
How to create an accountTo create an account, simply choose the type of account you want to create and fill in the other fields in the screen. You can create two types of accounts:
- "Time Profiles" accounts (that is generated on the basis of one of the profiles configured on the system).
- "Expiration Profiles" accounts (not associated with a profile, defined at the time of creation and with fixed expiration date).
“Time Profiles” account creationThis feature allows the administrator to quickly generate accounts having all the features of a browsing profile with manual distribution, chosen among those already set in the "Profile" panel. It must be noted that, in order to create an account of this type, it is necessary that at least one profile with manual distribution is already configured and activated in the system. To proceed with the creation, select the "Time Profiles" tab appearing on the screen. When the list of profiles available for manual distribution appears, select the preferred profile. Then, enter any "User Data" required, bearing in mind that in this screen all the fields marked with * are mandatory.
N.B. The "User Data" fields that the system requires, as well as the mandatory filling of one or more fields depend on the configured data set by the administrator for the chosen profile. To complete the creation of an account, click "Create Account".
“Expiration Profiles” account creationIt allows you to generate a type of account whose use is based on a preset expiration date. This function is typically used at events that provide simultaneous access of multiple users (e.g.: meetings). Thanks to this feature, you can create a single account that is valid for a number of simultaneous users that can be defined when creating the account. To proceed to the creation, simply select the "Expiration Profiles" tab displayed on the screen. When the parameter fields appear, proceed to complete them. In particular, you need to choose a date that will be the day until the account is valid, which will be off at 23:59 of the selected date. Once you set the account features, enter the user information in the "User Data" chart. It must be noted that in this screen all the fields marked with * are mandatory. After that, click "Create Account" to complete the process.
Credentials pageOnce an account has been created, the system shows a screen displaying credentials, that is a digital voucher summarizing the data of the account that has just been produced. The displayed information include:
- Account description, as set by the administrator in the profile used for the creation.
- Username and password generated by the system, to be used to access with that account.
- Full name and reference, entered during the account creation.
- The profile name associated with the account.
- Expiry and duration of the account.
- Type of assigned timing.
- Account price.
- Number of simultaneous users allowed to the navigation
Printing features and sending credentialsTogether with the account details you just created, the credential page shows the manual distribution options that the administrator can use:
- Print: to deliver a voucher by hand containing data and login credentials.
- PDF: to send the user a PDF file or save it on a device.
- SMS: to send login credentials to the user via text message.
- E-mail: to send an email with the login credentials of the account.